Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Your body changes when you quit


Ohhhh....

"Regular exercise can reduce around two dozen physical and mental health conditions and slow down how quickly the body ages."

So I'm speeding up the aging process by smoking, and slowing it down by exercising. Perhaps it will all even out and I'll just age accordingly. I like that I'm going to quit smoking. I'm really excited about it. I'm going to get less wrinkles (hopefully), be less out of breath when I run (especially the marathon), and stop reeking like cigarettes.

And now apparently with the exercise I'm less likely to get cancers and dementia. I like that, too. I know within a couple of years your lungs get back to almost normal. It's pretty cool to check out that link. I suggest you do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment