Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The lozenges call to me


It's interesting; I don't really feel like smoking any more, but I just keep doing it. Dad left to get the mail, and I immediately went outside to smoke. Even though I hadn't been thinking about it. It's just habit now to do it when I have the opportunity. I'm leaving in 2 hours to go to a meeting, and I'm sure I'll smoke before I leave, and after the meeting. It's just what I do.

I read the Commit website and signed up for daily reminders. I also opened the package and put them in my purse. They have these handy little pill boxes that you can carry with you. They fit nicely in my purse, and I'll have them right on me. Instead of reaching in for a cigarette, I can reach in for a lozenge.

I feel like starting right now, but I'm going to give myself a little more time. I'm going to throw all the packs away on Monday, and it's going to hurt to throw out $10. I'm so cheap that I'd rather smoke them. But I spent that money on the lozenges, so I'd like to spend that money instead. Maybe I'll be able to give away my cigs at a meeting. I'll give them to my sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment