Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well, that went well


Well, the interview went well. I called my references after and said they'd be calling, and by the time I got home they had called. I think that's a good sign. What's hilarious is it would be a competitor of a place I used to work! I hated the place I used to work (this was a few jobs ago) and it would just be fun to work for someone who can actually accomplish the work they set out to do.

And the salary.... So tempting.

But I don't want to take a job just based on the salary. It would be an interesting position, with great opportunities for professional growth and travel, but not the most fun mission in the world. I would be dealing with people who are really interested in the long term health of the company, so that's a bonus, too. We'll see how it all goes. Hopefully I'll have some options, but no one else has called my references.

No comments:

Post a Comment