Thursday, October 28, 2010

Apparently it's meditation day


Over at Mr. Sponsor Pants he's talking about meditation, too. This morning must be meditation morning. Here's a great video about meditating at your desk.

Yoga is another great way to meditate. I always feel better after a yoga session, when we're lying on the floor in prone position just relaxing. I wait for the chime, which I love, and just breath into myself. I still have trouble just not thinking, but I know you can breath into the thought and then let it go. Guided meditation is another great thing for me. I took a class in college where we spent some time doing guided meditation. I was able to get deep into myself and make a spiritual quest of sorts. I was also able to talk briefly with my spirit animals (a bear and a lizard woman), which my professor said was indicative of two shaman watching over me, which is rare. Here are some guided mediation links.

No comments:

Post a Comment