Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We're off to see the wizard


I'm getting so ahead of myself. I'm all worried about the commute and where I'm going to live. I don't even have a job yet! I really hope something comes through soon so I can move out.

A thing about moving into the city - I wonder if it would make it really hard to see everyone here all the time. It would take me some time to get here, and I wouldn't have the time to do it on weekdays. I do know a couple of folks who live in the city, and one of them would only be 2 subway stops from me if I worked at the place I interviewed with today. He's a big drinker, but he knows I'm on the wagon and respects that. It would be interesting to live in the city. I've never done it before, and maybe I would take more advantage of what it has to offer. Also, my favorite book store would be a subway stop away.

Living in this area would mean and hour and change commute to the job I interviewed with today, and the one next Wednesday. Oh, and the one next Tuesday. They're all a ride and a transfer, and a ride away. Would it be worth the commute? No. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment