Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What to do with el doggo?


So I did a little calculations, and I would have a pretty good chunk of money leftover at the end of the day if they paid me on the top of the scale. The only thing now is the commute. I would have to leave my house at 7am, and wouldn't get back till 7pm. That's kind of insane. I suppose I could stop at the club two metro stops away and go to the 6pm meeting, and get home at 7:45 or so. Maybe 8. That's hard with a dog.

Something my aunt suggested yesterday was to "give up custody" of my dog to my mom, and just take him on the weekends. I think that would be ideal, since I'd be gone all day and most of the night every day. I'm mostly home on weekends anyway, and I could take him to the dog park and running and such. It might be the best idea. I wonder if my mom will fall for it. If I live near her, she could keep my car during the week, too. It would be a good deal for her and the dog.

I'm getting ahead of myself a bit. I still need to be offered a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment