Sunday, October 24, 2010

Take them anyway


Over at Mad Matters today she talked about her meds and how she wonders what they do to your body, and how shitty it is that they make you fat.

I want a body scan. You know those cool things now where it's like an MRI and they can see all of your organs? I wonder what years of drinking, smoking, drugging, and taking medications have done to my insides. My meds all work through my liver, and I was doing a number on my liver all on my own. I'm sure my kidneys aren't happy either, and my lungs are black at this point.

I definitely have the weight gain problems with my meds. Sometimes I dream about being anorexic because I just want to stop having to worry about getting fat, but I suppose that's all anorexics do is worry about getting fat.

I love reading Crazy Meds because they tell you all the fun "you're not going to get these" side effects of your meds. One of the fun ones of Lamictal is the insomnia even though you're tired. Ahh, Lamictal, how you help me blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment