Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's rally time!


I'm ready to go restore sanity/and or fear! Should be an interesting rally.

My therapist has given me an assignment to bring a little fun into my life, instead of just focusing on the job hunt and other stuff that stresses me out. She says I don't have enough fun. I used to have fun. I used to throw parties and hang out with friends, watch my show with the girls, go wine tasting. I used to have fun. It's hard here, with everyone watching babies or having their own stress.

Adam is crazy busy at work. He's got so much going on that I haven't seen him all week. I've reached out twice, but I think I'll let him come to me when he's ready. I, of course, had a paranoid feeling that he was avoiding me. There's a girl who likes him that he's hoping to pull away from, but I think really, with me, he is just busy.

I'm going to the Day of the Dead festival after, and I'm thinking of just leaving my credit card at home. I've got to save my money for the tattoo finishing. I can't keep spending money at the rate I've been going. I have been pretty good the last few weeks, spending most of my money at Safeway or Starbucks. I think that's pretty minimal! No new shoes or shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment