Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Zoo


In the middle of the night I seem to find all sorts of interesting articles to write about, and now in the middle of a slow Sunday I got nothing.

I finally fell asleep and slept until 2 in the afternoon. My family ditched me and went to the Zoo, which I think I'm a little insulted about. I can't believe they didn't even wake me to ask me if I wanted to go. I love the Zoo. But I did need sleep. I'm considering just going back to bed, but I put on regular clothes in hopes that I'll get up the energy to go to a meeting. Maybe I should go for a run, too. Maybe that will make me feel a little less crazy. I really do need to call a psychiatrist. I have one here that I trust, but he's not on my insurance. Maybe I'll call and see how expensive he is without insurance. I'd rather be with someone I trust.

I didn't take my meds cause I got up so late, so I'm sure it's not going to help with the crazy feelings. I have two interviews tomorrow and one on Tuesday, so I need to be normal. My friend yesterday said I was exuding confidence, even radiance, but I think that's because I was with Adam. He brings out the best in me, and I always feel better around him. I try not to feel crazy, and I usually don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment