Saturday, October 30, 2010

Damnit I shopped


I just did it again. I bought something. Well, a few somethings. They were on sale! I got a cute sweater, a shell, and a t-shirt. They were all 30% off, so I don't feel too bad, but I'm unemployed and don't have money coming in except unemployment, which is damn slow. I finally got a check, and it was meager. I just spent a fourth of it, and I'm going to spend the rest on my tattoo.

For some reason tattoos don't count as shopping for me, but getting my eyebrows waxed does. I don't know the reasoning behind that, since tattoos are about $400 and eyebrows are around $30. But it's all going to keep Ann Taylor Loft in business instead. Jesus. I have got to stop. At least I didn't put it on my credit card.

I'm looking at shoes right now. I don't need any more shoes, really. I had two big boxes of shoes when I moved, and I can always find something in the right color. I need to just close the browser and walk away. There. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment