Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More interviews


Had a great interview this morning with the job that is out of my comfort zone. It would be a great place to work, with tons of benefits, and really nice people. It would be a hard job, but a challenge I'm willing to work on. One of the women I interviewed with said it was obvious I am poised and mature, so there's that.

The only problem is it would be about an hour and a half commute. If they paid me on the top of the scale, I think it would be worth it. I would have to calculate in subway time and money into the equation, but it would be a good job.

I have another interview next week for a position that is below me. I sent in my resume just thinking, why the hell not? And I'll meet with them just for the hell of it. I think that's 5 interviews? I guess my resume is good! Hopefully I'll have some options. I don't think I'll take the part time one, and we'll see how the one next week goes. If they're nice people and the job would be worth it, I might take that one, but the commute would also be long. It's not too far from the other one.

Actually, career-wise, it would be good to take the one I interviewed with today. It's a director position, where the other one is a manager position. It makes me nervous, but I think I could handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment