Thursday, October 28, 2010

Coke is not my friend


I was thinking about relapse today in the car with Jane after the meeting. We were talking about drugs, and she asked my drug of choice. When I was young it was LSD, which I don't think is a lot of people's first choice. But in the past few years it's been coke. I love coke. I love snorting it, rubbing it on my gums, just doing it. It makes me happy.

I don't have a craving for alcohol, and I hang out around it all the time. But I think if I were presented with the opportunity to do coke, well, it would be really hard to resist. I just love everything about it. Would I relapse? There's a good possibility. Will I see coke anytime soon? Probably not. I don't know anyone who does coke anymore, and hadn't even seen it in a while.

So will I relapse? Hopefully not anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment