Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spirit animals - Lizard and bear


Interesting how one of my spirit animals really pertains to my life right now. As I mentioned, the lizard and the bear are my spirit animals. I already have a tattoo of a bear claw, and so I think lizard is next. Just where to put it is my problem. I have a dragon already, which may have to be the substitute.

"If Lizard is your power animal, heed your own intuition before anyone else’s. Lizard is proposing immediate change in one or more areas of your life. You may need to let go of old ideas, patterns, belief systems, habits, actions or lifestyle because the old may threaten you in some way now. It is time to let go."

Right now is the time to let go. I've been trying to let go and let God, and to redefine myself not by the DSM. I have to let go of the past, and let my intuition speak for the future. Also, as a Pisces, part of my life is spent in the dream world, which lizard governs.

Bear is my other spirit animal, which also has a lot to do with following your intuition.

"From this we can see it is good to know and realise that we sometimes need to be alone, to ponder and reflect, to examine our thoughts and emotions, where we are headed on our life journey. We need to trust and follow our instincts."


Again, being quiet, especially in winter months, and following what your introspective self will lead you to.

I seem to have pretty incredible spirit animals, and those that match my personality perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment