Sunday, October 24, 2010

I snuck out


Thanks Adam for the reason to go outside and smoke. When I'm on the phone my dad doesn't ask me where I'm going. I hate that I need a rouse.

So I have some interviews tomorrow, and I've been looking at some apartments in anticipation. I have another day long interview on Tuesday. I hope these pan out. The one tomorrow morning would be nice, but kind of boring and only part time. The one on Tuesday is way above what I have been doing, but if they're interested in me, I must have been doing something right. I didn't even have a phone interview with them, just this day long process. I don't know if that's good or bad. I need to figure out what I should wear tomorrow. Tuesday is more important in the line of full time jobs, but any interview is an important interview.

Adam wondered tonight what was going on in my head around our nap yesterday. He just laughed and let the moment pass without really asking me how I felt or what I was thinking. I don't think he wants to know, but he brought it up in the context of talking about sex.

And you know? I wasn't thinking about sex when we were sleeping together. I was thinking about just being close to him. I don't know if he really gets how I feel about him. Yes, he turns me on like no one ever has, but it's about much more than that. So what am I thinking about yesterday? That was nice. I'd like to do that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment