Monday, October 25, 2010

Sleep brings dreams with it


Ok, now I can't stop sleeping. I have been awake for a few hours today, but I keep going back to taking naps. Suddenly I'm really tired. I think perhaps I just need something to do to keep my mind occupied and away from bed. I bet you, though, round 10pm suddenly I won't be tired anymore, and I'll be tossing and turning all night again. Maybe, also, I need less diet Coke and more water.

I had a dream my dog bit someone's face. I hate when people lean down to talk to him, and I tell them he's going to bark at them, but they do it anyway. He's adorable, I know, but he's also a big jerk. I really worry all the time that he's going to do it, so when I have those hallucinations that he's doing it to me, I'm probably not that far off base. I don't think it's paranoia if it's got a grain of truth to it.

So maybe I'm just depressed in a weird and functioning way.

No comments:

Post a Comment