Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The sky is falling!



I'm out of diet Coke and I'm not dressed to go to the store! I'm sitting here in pjs (I know it's only 8:30, but I have no life) and am staring at the last diet Coke just sitting there on the floor. It's calling my name (and so is the the Cadbury egg in the fridge), but it's the only one left (don't worry, I have more Cadbury eggs)! What the hell am I going to do with myself once I finish that one?

You know what should concern me more? The fact that I haven't bought groceries since before Adam was here. If there were a natural disaster and I were stuck in my house for a week I'd starve. As of today, I've been subsisting on cereal, wheat milk, tortillas, sliced cheese, and peanut butter. I've made amazing combination's from these things to create full meals, and spiced them up with some frozen vegetables. At least I have salt, too. That goes well with everything.

It didn't worry me ten minutes ago when I ran out of frozen vegetables, but now that I'm out of diet Coke I'm starting to worry. Who cares about eating, what the hell will I drink! Water?!? NOOOO!!!! I need something sweet and addicting. I need to placate my need for booze with something that attacks a different organ.

I suppose it's time to go to the store. Maybe I'll get some food, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment